- Roller skating for just 30 minutes produces a heart rate of at least 148 beats per minute
- The average person can burn up to 600 calories with just one hour of vigorous roller skating at 10 miles per hour
- Roller skating causes 50% less stress to joints than running
But what’s even more…roller skating is safer than many activities your kids participate in at school!
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, roller skating is…
- 2x safer than school playgrounds
- 3x safer than football or baseball
- 4x safer than basketball
- 5x safer than riding a bicycle
Check out the infographic outlining the fun facts and figures all about roller skating and feel free to share with your local schools, friends and family.